Parent, guardian, and family engagement is important in supporting the success of Legacy Elementary students. Accordingly, there are many ways for Legacy families to get involved with Legacy Elementary. Please join us!
We welcome volunteers for events and activities throughout the year. Our goal is to include as many people as possible in our events and activities. The more people we can get involved, the more we can accomplish.
- To volunteer in your child’s class please contact their teacher
- To volunteer in the Art room please contact Charlene Lott at [email protected]
School Accountability Committee
Our School Accountability Committee reviews school data, goals, and provides feedback on the School Unified Improvement Plan.
- Sean Corey-Principal
- Marsha Diemert- Literacy Teacher
- Jennifer Byxbe-Dean/MTSS
- Alexis Stansbury -Parent/ PTO rep
- Raphael Renneissen-Parent
- OPEN – Parent
- Jami Bedsaul – Realtor/Community member